Having trouble with your Curotto-Can automated carry can?
Some of the most common troubleshooting procedures are included in the links below. As always, you can also call 866-310-4345 for assistance.
- Old style gravity latch check and adjustment
- Modifying the dogbone assembly either when there is interference between the link bar and the dogbone or when installing the new style link bar
- Rexroth valve (main hydraulic valve) cleaning procedure
- Top plate (of dogbone) modification to allow the bearing buddy sufficient space to avoid binding with the plate
- Overview of the auto-retract system – includes information on what parts of the system to check when there are problems
- Grip function port relief sandwich valve installation
- Link bar installation and adjustment procedure
- New style gravity hinge installation procedure
- Adding a second joystick